Worship Volunteer Schedule
October 7 – LouAnn Tousey
October 14 – Ron Zalewski
October 21 – Patrice Flock
October 28 – Connie Schmeiser
November 4 – Kris Fincher
November 11 – Jamie Myers
November 18 – Noel Deep
November 25 – Judy Schroeder
Greeters and Ushers
October 7 – Kay Schroeder and Donna Ruf
October 14 – Marvin and Connie Schmeiser
October 21 – Glenn and Nancy Bugni
October 28 – Ron and Terry Zalewski
November 4 – Carl and Barb McIlquham
November 11 – Tom and Lisa Waidelich
November 18 – Glenn and Nancy Bugni
November 25 – Carl and Connie Kakes
Please consult the guidelines for the Greeters and Ushers posted inside the sanctuary doors by the candle lighters. (Also listed near bottom of this page.)
October 7 – Ted Ave’Lallemant
October 14 – Ron Zalewski
October 21 – John Bushy
October 28 – Paul Kakes Kris Fincher
November 4 – Glenn Bugni
November 11 – Andy Merry
November 18 – Nathan Deep
November 25 – Kris Fincher
Thank You’s from Pastor Deb…
- Thank you to Marv Schmeiser for taking care of the “falling” tree in the parsonage yard.
- Thank you to Lisa Waidelich for arranging the beautiful planters by the front door.
- Thank you to Kelvin Wagner for fixing the hot water heater at the parsonage.
- Thank you to Carl McIlquham, Ron Zalewski, and Mike Akright for helping with the hospitality demonstrations in worship.
A Suggestion Box has been placed on the table in the foyer. If you have a suggestion for ministry or mission, please write it down, and sign and date the suggestion. This will enable us to ask questions or find out more information or feed back to you about the suggestion. Please do not place anonymous suggestions in the box.
Blood donations are collected on the 1st Monday of the month at the Langlade Hospital. Consider giving blood. It is always needed.
Guidelines for Greeters
- Greet worshipers and hand out bulletins.
- Be sure to have visitors sign the guest book.
- Be sure to hand out pew pads from the outside edges of the pews (end up in the middle).
- The candles should be lit during the prelude at the beginning of worship.
- Perform an attendance count.
- Take offering; starting at the front of the church working toward the back; remembering to take offering from the choir.
- When taking the offering to the altar take the food pantry basket as well.
- Snuff out candles during the last hymn.
Many Ways to Volunteer
- Sanctuary Choir
- Bell Choir
- Special Music
- Small Group Leaders
- Communion Servers
- Communion Visitation Helpers
- General Visitation Helpers
- United Methodist Women
- Sunday School Teachers
- Audio/Visual Technicians – Need people to run the power point projector on Sunday mornings. Glenn Bugni will provide training. If willing and interested, please contact Pastor Debbie.
- Nursery Helpers
- Also, we are looking for someone who is good at doing calligraphy to fill out certificates for baptisms, new members . . . If you are good at this type of project and would like to help just let Aimee know and she will have something for you to get started on.