Worship Volunteer Schedule
- October 6 – LouAnn Tousey
- October 13 – Diane Zuelzke
- October 20 – Noel Deep
- October 27 – Mike Akright
- November 3 – Men’s Service
- November 10 – Mike Flock
- November 17 – Ron Zalewski
- November 24 – Randy Myers
Greeters and Ushers
- October 6 – Randy and Jamie Meyers
- October 13 – Marv and Connie Schmeiser
- October 20 – Tom and Lisa Waidelich
- October 27 – Ron and Terry Zalewski
- November 3 – Dennis and Kris Fincher
- November 10 – Mike Akright and Greg Bruss
- November 17 – Donna Ruf and Carol Devoe
- November 24 – Ron and Terry Zalewski
Please consult the guidelines for the Greeters and Ushers posted inside the sanctuary doors by the candle lighters. (Also listed near bottom of this page.)
- October 6 – Steve Janke
- October 13 – Dennis Fincher
- October 20 – Paul Kakes
- October 27 – Steve Janke
- November 3 – Nathan Deep
- November 10 – Glenn Bugni
- November 17 – Ron Zalewski
- November 24 – Paul Kakes
Thank You’s from Pastor Deb
- Thank you to the missions and garden committees for spearheading the Harvest Dinner with the gardeners. Well Done!!
- Thank you to Pastor Bob White for filling in for me when I was on vacation in September.
- Thank you to Connie Kakes and Greg Bruss for helping with the Open House at the Parsonage.
- Thank you to Keith Wolf, LouAnn Tousey, and Kris Fincher for helping with the worship services at Eastview.
- Thank you to Earl Smith for your many years of service as the custodian of Antigo UMC, We Appreciate You!
A Suggestion Box has been placed on the table in the foyer. If you have a suggestion for ministry or mission, please write it down, and sign and date the suggestion. This will enable us to ask questions or find out more information or feed back to you about the suggestion. Please do not place anonymous suggestions in the box.
Blood donations are collected on the 1st Monday of the month at the Langlade Hospital. Consider giving blood. It is always needed.
Guidelines for Greeters
- Greet worshipers and hand out bulletins.
- Be sure to have visitors sign the guest book.
- Be sure to hand out pew pads from the outside edges of the pews (end up in the middle).
- The candles should be lit during the prelude at the beginning of worship.
- Perform an attendance count.
- Take offering; starting at the front of the church working toward the back; remembering to take offering from the choir.
- When taking the offering to the altar take the food pantry basket as well.
- Snuff out candles during the last hymn.
Many Ways to Volunteer
- Sanctuary Choir
- Bell Choir
- Special Music
- Small Group Leaders
- Communion Servers
- Communion Visitation Helpers
- General Visitation Helpers
- United Methodist Women
- Sunday School Teachers
- Audio/Visual Technicians – Need people to run the power point projector on Sunday mornings. Glenn Bugni will provide training. If willing and interested, please contact Pastor Debbie.
- Nursery Helpers
- Also, we are looking for someone who is good at doing calligraphy to fill out certificates for baptisms, new members…If you are good at this type of project and would like to help just let Denise Janke know and she will have something for you to get started on.