Worship Volunteer Schedule
- January 5 – Judy Schroeder
- January 12 – Donna Ruf
- January 19 – Lakshmi Deep
- January 26 – Greg Bruss
- February 2 – LouAnn Tousey
- February 9 – Noel Deep
- February 16 – Mike Akright
- February 23 – Glenn Bugni
Greeters and Ushers
- January 5 – Mike and Patrice Flock
- January 12 – Dennis and Kris Fincher
- January 19 – Mike Akright and Carl McIlquham
- January 26 – Glenn and Nancy Bugni
- February 2 – Tim and Carol Devoe
- February 9 – Ron and Terry Zalewski
- February 16 – Ted Ave’Lallemant and Dennis Fincher
- February 23 – Carl and Barb McIlquham
Please consult the guidelines for the Greeters and Ushers posted inside the sanctuary doors by the candle lighters. (Also listed near bottom of this page.)
- January 5 – Paul Kakes
- January 12 – Steve Janke
- January 19 – Dennis Fincher
- January 26 – Ted Ave’Lallemant
- February 2 – Ron Zalewski
- February 9 – Glenn Bugni
- February 16 – Nathan Deep
- February 23 – Kris Fincher
Thank You’s from Pastor Deb
- Thank you to all who rang bells for the Salvation Army.
- Thank you to everyone who bought gifts for the giving tree, and Janke Family for shopping and wrapping gifts for the tree.
- Thank you to Denise Janke, the Sunday school teachers Jim & Jesse Akright & Angela Sheldon, the Sunday school children, Patrice Flock and Laurel Monson for the wonderful Christmas program! Great Job!!
- Thank you to the Nurturing Committee and all who pitched in to help at the Christmas party potluck on December 8.
- Thank you to “of Chorus” for sharing their Christmas music in our Dec 8 worship service.
- Thank you to everyone who served on one of our committees in 2019 and to everyone who agreed to serve in 2020! Thank you for using your talents for the Kingdom of God.
- Thank you to Dave Arndt and Nikki Deep for helping to put up the Christmas decorations.
- Thank you to everyone who contributed to our 77 Operation Christmas Child shoe boxes.
- Thank you to the crew who shoveled snow off the Church roof.
- Thank you to Jane Babler for making the kiosk in the Narthex look great!
A Suggestion Box has been placed on the table in the foyer. If you have a suggestion for ministry or mission, please write it down, and sign and date the suggestion. This will enable us to ask questions or find out more information or feed back to you about the suggestion. Please do not place anonymous suggestions in the box.
Blood donations are collected on the 1st Monday of the month at the Langlade Hospital. Consider giving blood. It is always needed.
Guidelines for Greeters
- Greet worshipers and hand out bulletins.
- Be sure to have visitors sign the guest book.
- Be sure to hand out pew pads from the outside edges of the pews (end up in the middle).
- The candles should be lit during the prelude at the beginning of worship.
- Perform an attendance count.
- Take offering; starting at the front of the church working toward the back; remembering to take offering from the choir.
- When taking the offering to the altar take the food pantry basket as well.
- Snuff out candles during the last hymn.
Many Ways to Volunteer
- Sanctuary Choir
- Bell Choir
- Special Music
- Small Group Leaders
- Communion Servers
- Communion Visitation Helpers
- General Visitation Helpers
- United Methodist Women
- Sunday School Teachers
- Audio/Visual Technicians – Need people to run the power point projector on Sunday mornings. Glenn Bugni will provide training. If willing and interested, please contact Pastor Debbie.
- Nursery Helpers
- Also, we are looking for someone who is good at doing calligraphy to fill out certificates for baptisms, new members…If you are good at this type of project and would like to help just let Denise Janke know and she will have something for you to get started on.