Worship Volunteer Schedule
- March 1 – Kris Fincher
- March 8 – Patrice Flock
- March 15 – Ron Zalewski
- March 22 – Donna Ruf
- March 29 – Gregg Bruss
Greeters and Ushers
- March 1 – Randy and Jamie Myers
- March 8 – Kay Schroeder and Diane Zuelke
- March 15 – Dave and Carol Arndt
- March 15 – Diane Wyland and Carol Devoe
- March 29 – Marv and Connie Schmeiser
Please consult the guidelines for the Greeters and Ushers posted inside the sanctuary doors by the candle lighters. (Also listed near bottom of this page.)
- April 26 – Ted Ave’Lallemant
- May 3 – Glenn Bugni
- May 10 – Steve Janke
- May 17 – Nathan Deep
- May – 24 Ron Zaleweski
- May 31 – Kris Fincher
Thank You’s from Pastor Deb
- Thank you to Finchers and Arndts for putting up our outside Easter banner.
- Thanks you to Dave and Kaiya for the extra cleaning.
- Thank you to Nathan Deep, Steve Janke, and Keith Wolf for help in getting my sermons online.
A Suggestion Box has been placed on the table in the foyer. If you have a suggestion for ministry or mission, please write it down, and sign and date the suggestion. This will enable us to ask questions or find out more information or feed back to you about the suggestion. Please do not place anonymous suggestions in the box.
Blood donations are collected on the 1st Monday of the month at the Langlade Hospital. Consider giving blood. It is always needed.
Guidelines for Greeters
- Greet worshipers and hand out bulletins.
- Be sure to have visitors sign the guest book.
- Be sure to hand out pew pads from the outside edges of the pews (end up in the middle).
- The candles should be lit during the prelude at the beginning of worship.
- Perform an attendance count.
- Take offering; starting at the front of the church working toward the back; remembering to take offering from the choir.
- When taking the offering to the altar take the food pantry basket as well.
- Snuff out candles during the last hymn.
Many Ways to Volunteer
- Sanctuary Choir
- Bell Choir
- Special Music
- Small Group Leaders
- Communion Servers
- Communion Visitation Helpers
- General Visitation Helpers
- United Methodist Women
- Sunday School Teachers
- Audio/Visual Technicians – Need people to run the power point projector on Sunday mornings. Glenn Bugni will provide training. If willing and interested, please contact Pastor Debbie.
- Nursery Helpers
- Also, we are looking for someone who is good at doing calligraphy to fill out certificates for baptisms, new members…If you are good at this type of project and would like to help just let Denise Janke know and she will have something for you to get started on.