Worship Volunteer Schedule
- April 7 – Patrice Flock
- April 14 – Glenn Bugni
- April 21 – Mike Akright
- April 28 – Judy Schroeder
- May 5 – Noel Deep
- May 12 – Jamie Meyers
- May 19 – Donna Ruf
- May 26 – Tom Waidelich
Greeters and Ushers
- April 7 – Tim and Carol Devoe
- April 14 – Ron and Terry Zalewski
- April 21 – Carl and Barb McIlquham
- April 28 – LouAnn Tousey and Jenny Groot
- May 5 – Mike Akright and Gregg Bruss
- May 12 – Mike and Patrice Flock
- May 19 – Marvin and Connie Schmeiser
- May 26 – Glenn and Nancy Bugni
Please consult the guidelines for the Greeters and Ushers posted inside the sanctuary doors by the candle lighters. (Also listed near bottom of this page.)
- April 7 – Nathan Deep
- April 14 – Steve Janke
- April 21 – Paul Kakes
- April 28 – Ted Ave’Lallemant
- May 5 – Glenn Bugni
- May 12 – Dennis Fincher
- May 19 – Ron Zalewski
- May 26 – Kris Fincher
Thank You’s from Pastor Deb
- Thank you to Denise Janke for putting up the Sunday School prayer tree.
- Thank you to those who shoveled the church roof and to Earl for cleaning up the water in the conference room.
- Thank you to everyone who helped with Helen Tuska’s funeral.
- I would like to express my heartfelt thanks for everyone who stepped up to help when I flew to New Jersey for my dad’s funeral. I really appreciate all the words of encouragement and the prayers for my family. Special thanks to Rev. Bob White for filling in on Ash Wednesday and on Sunday March 10th.
- Thank you to Scott and Susannah Rogers for spearing heading the Souper Bowl of Caring, and for the men’s group who helped with set up clean up, and for all who brought food and donated to our fund raiser. Congrats to Jane Babler on the winning soup!
- Thank you to Kelvin Wagner for replacing the garbage disposal at the parsonage.
- Thank you to Carl and Connie Kakes for hosting our Winter Outing! We appreciate your hospitality!!
- Thank you to all our members and friends who helped us to pay off the parsonage mortgage. Wahoo & Well done!!
- Thank you to all who helped with Helen Tuska’s funeral lunch.
A Suggestion Box has been placed on the table in the foyer. If you have a suggestion for ministry or mission, please write it down, and sign and date the suggestion. This will enable us to ask questions or find out more information or feed back to you about the suggestion. Please do not place anonymous suggestions in the box.
Blood donations are collected on the 1st Monday of the month at the Langlade Hospital. Consider giving blood. It is always needed.
Guidelines for Greeters
- Greet worshipers and hand out bulletins.
- Be sure to have visitors sign the guest book.
- Be sure to hand out pew pads from the outside edges of the pews (end up in the middle).
- The candles should be lit during the prelude at the beginning of worship.
- Perform an attendance count.
- Take offering; starting at the front of the church working toward the back; remembering to take offering from the choir.
- When taking the offering to the altar take the food pantry basket as well.
- Snuff out candles during the last hymn.
Many Ways to Volunteer
- Sanctuary Choir
- Bell Choir
- Special Music
- Small Group Leaders
- Communion Servers
- Communion Visitation Helpers
- General Visitation Helpers
- United Methodist Women
- Sunday School Teachers
- Audio/Visual Technicians – Need people to run the power point projector on Sunday mornings. Glenn Bugni will provide training. If willing and interested, please contact Pastor Debbie.
- Nursery Helpers
- Also, we are looking for someone who is good at doing calligraphy to fill out certificates for baptisms, new members…If you are good at this type of project and would like to help just let Aimee know and she will have something for you to get started on.