Worship Volunteer Schedule
July 1 – LouAnn Tousey
July 8 – Kris Fincher
July 15 – Connie Schmeiser
July 22 – Patrice Flock
July 29 – Greg Bruss
August 5 – Lakshmi Deep
August 12 -Mike Flock
August 19 – Mike Akright
August 26 – Tom Waidelich
Greeters and Ushers
July 1 – Mike and Patrice Flock
July 8 – Donna Ruf and Diane Wyland
July 15 – Virginia Groot and LouAnn Tousey
July 22 – Kay Schroeder and Diane Zuelzke
July 29 – Tim and Carol DeVoe
August 5 – Marvin and Connie Schmeiser
August 12 – Ron and Terry Zalewski
August 19 – Dave and Carol Arndt
August 26 – Carl and Barb McIlquham
Please consult the guidelines for the Greeters and Ushers posted inside the sanctuary doors by the candle lighters. (Also listed near bottom of this page.)
July 1 – Paul Kakes
July 8 – Dennis Fincher
July 15 – Kris Fincher
July 29 – Steve Janke
August 5 – Ted Ave’Lallemant
August 12 – Paul Kakes
August 19 – Ron Zalewski
August 26 – Kris Fincher
Thank You’s from Pastor Deb…
- Thank you to the following people for helping with our spring inside/outside clean up: Kelvin Wagner, Barb and Carl McIllquham, Dave and Carol Arndt, Tim and Carol Devoe, Randy and Jamie Myers, Tom and Lisa Wadelich, Dennis and Kris Fincher, Marv and Connie Schmeiser, Greg and Vicki Born, Gregg Bruss, and Mike Akright. We were able to accomplish quite a bit including cleaning in the kitchen, including the floor, washing windows in the conference room and Ryland hall, and vacuuming, cleaning light fixtures throughout the building, painting the men and women’s bathroom, trimming trees and shaping the bushes and hauling away the brush. Thank you so much for your hard work!!!
- Thank you to Randy Denman, Tim DeVoe, and Carl McIllquham for putting together a play set for Avail! Way to be the hands and feet of Jesus!
- Thank you to Dr. Noel Deep for filling in for me on Father’s Day when I was at Annul Conference.
- Thank you to Carol Arndt, Connie Kakes, and Lisa Wadelich for watering the flowers by the front door.
- Thank you to everyone who worked for or donated to the Spring Luncheon and especially to Nancy Bugni for organizing it. You helped make the event a success!!
- Thank you to Tim DeVoe for trimming/spraying the fruit trees at the church.
- Thank you to Jamie Myers for lining up special music for our worship services this summer. Well done!
- Thank you to LouAnn Tousey for organizing the trip to the Woodchucks’ Faith and Family Day.
A Suggestion Box has been placed on the table in the foyer. If you have a suggestion for ministry or mission, please write it down, and sign and date the suggestion. This will enable us to ask questions or find out more information or feed back to you about the suggestion. Please do not place anonymous suggestions in the box.
Blood donations are collected on the 1st Monday of the month at the Langlade Hospital. Consider giving blood. It is always needed.
Guidelines for Greeters
- Greet worshipers and hand out bulletins.
- Be sure to have visitors sign the guest book.
- Be sure to hand out pew pads from the outside edges of the pews (end up in the middle).
- The candles should be lit during the prelude at the beginning of worship.
- Perform an attendance count.
- Take offering; starting at the front of the church working toward the back; remembering to take offering from the choir.
- When taking the offering to the altar take the food pantry basket as well.
- Snuff out candles during the last hymn.
Many Ways to Volunteer
- Sanctuary Choir
- Bell Choir
- Special Music
- Small Group Leaders
- Communion Servers
- Communion Visitation Helpers
- General Visitation Helpers
- United Methodist Women
- Sunday School Teachers
- Audio/Visual Technicians – Need people to run the power point projector on Sunday mornings. Glenn Bugni will provide training. If willing and interested, please contact Pastor Debbie.
- Nursery Helpers
- Also, we are looking for someone who is good at doing calligraphy to fill out certificates for baptisms, new members . . . If you are good at this type of project and would like to help just let Aimee know and she will have something for you to get started on.