Worship Volunteer Schedule
Oct. 1 – LouAnn Tousey
Oct. 8 – Noel Deep
Oct. 15 – Greg Bruss
Oct. 22 – Kris Fincher
Oct. 29 – Ron Zalewski
Nov. 5 – Bob White
Nov. 12 – Lakshmi Deep
Nov. 19 – Connie Schmeiser
Nov. 26 – Tom Waidelich
Greeters and Ushers
Oct. 1 – Tim and Carol Devoe
Oct. 8 – Ted and Cindy Ave’Lallemant
Oct. 15 – Kay Schroeder and Nancy Bugni
Oct. 22 – Carl and Barb McIlquham
Oct. 29 – Marvin and Connie Schmeiser
Nov. 5 – Ron and Terry Zalewski
Nov. 12 – Glenn and Nancy Bugni
Nov. 19 – Jamie and Randy Myers
Nov. 26 – Mike Akright and Greg Bruss
Please consult the guidelines for the Greeters and Ushers posted inside the sanctuary doors by the candle lighters. (Also listed near bottom of this page.)
Oct. 1 – Whit Mach
Oct. 8 – Ted Ave’Lallemant
Oct. 15 – Glenn Bugni
Oct. 22 – Ron Zalewski
Oct. 29 – Paul Kakes
Nov. 5 – Steve Janke
Nov. 12 – John Bushy
Nov. 19 – Glen Bugni
Nov. 26 – Kris Fincher
Thank You’s from Pastor Deb…
- Thank you to the choir for helping us create the Growth group video and to Glenn for videoing it for us!
- Thank you to everyone who participated in the prayer vigil.
- Thank you to our Sunday school teachers for your dedication to teaching our children!!
- Thank you to Earl for power washing the church building.
- Thank you to Barb McIlquham for all her work on our Goods & Services Auction, to Carl for being our auctioneer, and to everyone who helped or donated in any way. Thank you to Tim and Carol DeVoe for organizing the lunch. You all helped make the event a great success!
- Thank you to Carol Arndt for decorating our outside planters for fall.
- Thank you to Kris Fincher and Lou Ann Tousey for helping with the worship service at Eastview during September.
A Suggestion Box has been placed on the table in the foyer. If you have a suggestion for ministry or mission, please write it down, and sign and date the suggestion. This will enable us to ask questions or find out more information or feed back to you about the suggestion. Please do not place anonymous suggestions in the box.
Blood donations are collected on the 1st Monday of the month at the Langlade Hospital. Consider giving blood. It is always needed.
Guidelines for Greeters
- Greet worshipers and hand out bulletins.
- Be sure to have visitors sign the guest book.
- Be sure to hand out pew pads from the outside edges of the pews (end up in the middle).
- The candles should be lit during the prelude at the beginning of worship.
- Perform an attendance count.
- Take offering; starting at the front of the church working toward the back; remembering to take offering from the choir.
- When taking the offering to the altar take the food pantry basket as well.
- Snuff out candles during the last hymn.
Many Ways to Volunteer
- Sanctuary Choir
- Bell Choir
- Special Music
- Small Group Leaders
- Communion Servers
- Communion Visitation Helpers
- General Visitation Helpers
- United Methodist Women
- Sunday School Teachers
- Audio/Visual Technicians – Need people to run the power point projector on Sunday mornings. Glenn Bugni will provide training. If willing and interested, please contact Pastor Debbie.
- Nursery Helpers
- Also, we are looking for someone who is good at doing calligraphy to fill out certificates for baptisms, new members . . . If you are good at this type of project and would like to help just let Aimee know and she will have something for you to get started on.