Worship Volunteer Schedule
- February 3 – Noel Deep
- February 10 – Kris Fincher
- February 17 – Diane Zuelzke
- February 24 – Jamie Myers
- March 3 – Patrice Flock
- March 10 – Randy Myers
- March 17 – Greg Bruss
- March 24 – Mike Akright
- March 31 – Connie Schmeiser
Greeters and Ushers
- February 3 – Tim and Carol Devoe
- February 10 – Ron and Terry Zalewski
- February 17 – Marvin and Connie Schmeiser
- February 24 – Virginia Groot and LouAnn Tousey
- March 3 – Dave and Carol Arndt
- March 10 – Kay Schroeder and Diane Zuelzke
- March 17 – Glenn and Nancy Bugni
- March 24 – Dennis and Kris Fincher
- March 31 – Mike and Patrice Flock
Please consult the guidelines for the Greeters and Ushers posted inside the sanctuary doors by the candle lighters. (Also listed near bottom of this page.)
- February 3 – Nathan Deep
- February 10 – Ted Ave’Lallemant
- February 17 – Ron Zalewski
- February 24 – Steve Janke
- March 3 – Glenn Bugni
- March 10 – Dennis Fincher
- March 17 – Paul Kakes
- March 24 – Kris Fincher
- March 31 – John Bushy
Thank You’s from Pastor Deb
- Thank you to Dennis and Kris Fincher and Greg Bruss for taking down the Christmas banner outside.
- Thank you to all who participated in our Christmas Eve worship Service.
- Thank you to Crick and Mindy Porier for updating us on their ministry in Estonaia.
- Thank you to Barb & Carl McIllquham for decorating the planters in front of the church.
- Thank you to Kelvin Wagner for fixing the hot water heater at the parsonage.
- Thank you to Dr. Noel Deep for filling in while I was on vacation.
- Thank you to Patrice Flock for volunteering to do Children’s Time while I was on vacation.
A Suggestion Box has been placed on the table in the foyer. If you have a suggestion for ministry or mission, please write it down, and sign and date the suggestion. This will enable us to ask questions or find out more information or feed back to you about the suggestion. Please do not place anonymous suggestions in the box.
Blood donations are collected on the 1st Monday of the month at the Langlade Hospital. Consider giving blood. It is always needed.
Guidelines for Greeters
- Greet worshipers and hand out bulletins.
- Be sure to have visitors sign the guest book.
- Be sure to hand out pew pads from the outside edges of the pews (end up in the middle).
- The candles should be lit during the prelude at the beginning of worship.
- Perform an attendance count.
- Take offering; starting at the front of the church working toward the back; remembering to take offering from the choir.
- When taking the offering to the altar take the food pantry basket as well.
- Snuff out candles during the last hymn.
Many Ways to Volunteer
- Sanctuary Choir
- Bell Choir
- Special Music
- Small Group Leaders
- Communion Servers
- Communion Visitation Helpers
- General Visitation Helpers
- United Methodist Women
- Sunday School Teachers
- Audio/Visual Technicians – Need people to run the power point projector on Sunday mornings. Glenn Bugni will provide training. If willing and interested, please contact Pastor Debbie.
- Nursery Helpers
- Also, we are looking for someone who is good at doing calligraphy to fill out certificates for baptisms, new members…If you are good at this type of project and would like to help just let Aimee know and she will have something for you to get started on.