August/September Worship Volunteers
Aug. 6 – Glenn Bugni
Aug. 13 – Ron Zalewski
Aug. 20 – Tom Waidelich
Aug. 27 – Diane Zuelzke
Sept. 3 – Randy Myers
Sept. 10 – Glenn Bugni
Sept. 17 – Lakshmi Deep
Sept. 24 – Patrice Flock
Greeters and Ushers
Aug. 6 – Patrice and Mike Flock
Aug. 13 – John and Mary Mann
Aug. 20 – Randy and Jamie Myers
Aug. 27 – Tim and Carol DeVoe
Sept. 3 – Diane Zuelzke and Kay Schroeder
Sept. 10 – Tom and Lisa Waidelich
Sept. 17 – Carl and Barb McIlquham
Sept. 24 – LouAnn Tousey and Jenny Groot
Please consult the guidelines for the Greeters and Ushers posted inside the sanctuary doors by the candle lighters. (Also listed near bottom of this page.)
Aug. 6 – Ron Zalewski
Aug. 13 – Dennis Fincher
Aug. 20 – Glenn Bugni
Aug. 27 – Paul Kakes
Sept. 3 – Steve Janke
Sept. 10 – Tasha Bushy
Sept. 17 – Ben Tincher
Sept. 24 – Nathan Deep
Thank You’s from Pastor Deb…
- Thank you to Kelvin Wagner for replacing the smoke detectors at the parsonage and repairing the ceiling vent.
- Thank you to Randy Myers, Dave Arndt, and whoever else sprayed the weeds in the front of the church.
- Thank you to the men’s group and worship committee for all your work on Worship in the Park and the church picnic! Special thanks to Carl Kakes for coordinating it.
- Thank you to Denise and Rachel Janke and Masha Anderson for handing out candy to publicize our VBS in the 4th of July parade.
- Thank you to Carol DeVoe and Denise Janke for cleaning up the Sunday School Rooms and the Cry room. We appreciate it!
A Suggestion Box has been placed on the table in the foyer. If you have a suggestion for ministry or mission, please write it down, and sign and date the suggestion. This will enable us to ask questions or find out more information or feed back to you about the suggestion. Please do not place anonymous suggestions in the box.
Blood donations are collected on the 1st Monday of the month at the Langlade Hospital. Consider giving blood. It is always needed.
Guidelines for Greeters
- Greet worshipers and hand out bulletins.
- Be sure to have visitors sign the guest book.
- Be sure to hand out pew pads from the outside edges of the pews (end up in the middle).
- The candles should be lit during the prelude at the beginning of worship.
- Perform an attendance count.
- Take offering; starting at the front of the church working toward the back; remembering to take offering from the choir.
- When taking the offering to the altar take the food pantry basket as well.
- Snuff out candles during the last hymn.
Many Ways to Volunteer
- Sanctuary Choir
- Bell Choir
- Special Music
- Small Group Leaders
- Communion Servers
- Communion Visitation Helpers
- General Visitation Helpers
- United Methodist Women
- Sunday School Teachers
- Audio/Visual Technicians – Need people to run the power point projector on Sunday mornings. Glenn Bugni will provide training. If willing and interested, please contact Pastor Debbie.
- Nursery Helpers
- Also, we are looking for someone who is good at doing calligraphy to fill out certificates for baptisms, new members . . . If you are good at this type of project and would like to help just let Aimee know and she will have something for you to get started on.