Worship Volunteer Schedule
August 5 – Lakshmi Deep
August 12 -Mike Flock
August 19 – Mike Akright
August 26 – Tom Waidelich
September 2 – Mike Akright
September 9 – Kris Fincher
September 16 – Greg Bruss
September 23 – Patrice Flock
September 30 – Ron Zalewski
Greeters and Ushers
August 5 – Marvin and Connie Schmeiser
August 12 – Ron and Terry Zalewski
August 19 – Dave and Carol Arndt
August 26 – Carl and Barb McIlquham
September 2 – Randy and Jamie Myers
September 9 – Mike and Patrice Flock
September 16 – Tim and Carol DeVoe
September 23 – LouAnn and Jenny Groot
September 30 – Carol and Dave Arndt
Please consult the guidelines for the Greeters and Ushers posted inside the sanctuary doors by the candle lighters. (Also listed near bottom of this page.)
August 5 – Ted Ave’Lallemant
August 12 – Paul Kakes
August 19 – Ron Zalewski
August 26 – Steve JankeKris
September 2 – Kris Fincher
September 9 – Glenn Bugni
September 16 – Nathan Deep
September 23 – Dennis Fincher
September 30 – Whitt Mach
Thank You’s from Pastor Deb…
- Thank you to everyone who helped with pies and other food for Music in the Park, and Kris Fincher for an excellent job in organizing it.
- Thank you to everyone who donated candy or money for the parade, and to Steve, Denise, Rachel and Erica Janke, Kaiya and Trace Orchard, Jenny Groot, and Carol Devoe for creating the float and passing out the candy on the parade route.
- Thank you to everyone who helped with our worship service at Heizen Peaceful Valley Pavillion. Special thanks to Taraforming for leading our worship through their ministry of music, and to Carl Kakes who did much of the organizing for the picnic.
- Thank you to Rev Bob White for filling in for me in the pulpit, while I was on vacation.
A Suggestion Box has been placed on the table in the foyer. If you have a suggestion for ministry or mission, please write it down, and sign and date the suggestion. This will enable us to ask questions or find out more information or feed back to you about the suggestion. Please do not place anonymous suggestions in the box.
Blood donations are collected on the 1st Monday of the month at the Langlade Hospital. Consider giving blood. It is always needed.
Guidelines for Greeters
- Greet worshipers and hand out bulletins.
- Be sure to have visitors sign the guest book.
- Be sure to hand out pew pads from the outside edges of the pews (end up in the middle).
- The candles should be lit during the prelude at the beginning of worship.
- Perform an attendance count.
- Take offering; starting at the front of the church working toward the back; remembering to take offering from the choir.
- When taking the offering to the altar take the food pantry basket as well.
- Snuff out candles during the last hymn.
Many Ways to Volunteer
- Sanctuary Choir
- Bell Choir
- Special Music
- Small Group Leaders
- Communion Servers
- Communion Visitation Helpers
- General Visitation Helpers
- United Methodist Women
- Sunday School Teachers
- Audio/Visual Technicians – Need people to run the power point projector on Sunday mornings. Glenn Bugni will provide training. If willing and interested, please contact Pastor Debbie.
- Nursery Helpers
- Also, we are looking for someone who is good at doing calligraphy to fill out certificates for baptisms, new members . . . If you are good at this type of project and would like to help just let Aimee know and she will have something for you to get started on.