April/May Worship Volunteers
May 7 – Patrice Flock
May 14 – Nancy Hackbarth
May 21 – Tom Waidelich
May 28 – Lou Ann Tousey
June 4 – Jamie Myers
June 11 – Kris Fincher
June 18 – Diane Zuelzke
June 25 – Ron Zalewski
Greeters and Ushers
May 7 – Elizabeth Merry and Kay Schroeder
May 14 – Dennis and Kris Fincher
May 21 – Glenn and Nancy Bugni
May 28 – Mike and Sue Akright
June 4 – Deep Family
June 11 – John and Mary Mann
June 18 – Tom and Lisa Waidelich
June 25 – Patrice and Mike Flock
Please consult the guidelines for the Greeters and Ushers posted inside the sanctuary doors by the candle lighters. (Also listed near bottom of this page.)
May 7 – John Bushy
May 14 – Glenn Bugni
May 21 – Ted Ave’Lallemant
May 28 – Kris Fincher
June 4 – Ron Zalewski
June 11 – Ben Tincher
June 18 – Glenn Bugni
June 25 – Paul Kakes
Thank You’s from Pastor Deb…
- Thank you to Tim DeVoe and Carl Mcllquham for making a stand for the cross we used on Maundy Thursday/Good Friday and to Earl for making the cross.
- Thank you to Denise Janke for organizing and everyone else who helped with our Children’s Easter Egg Hunt. Special\thanks to the confirmation kids: Ben & Alyssa Tincher, Whitt Mach and John Bushy for helping me with story time and for running the games.
- Thank you to the worship committee for all you help with our Maundy Thursday Service.
- Special thanks to Carl & Connie Kakes for the foot washing demonstration.
- Thank you to the choir for all the inspiring music throughout Lent and Easter!
- Thank you to Dennis Fincher, Noel Deep, Jamie Myers and Pat Ardnt for serving as mentors to the confirmation youth.
- Thank you to the ladies who cleaned the kitchen!
- Thank you to Gary Strand for your generous donation of Dairy Queen Certificates.
- Thank you to everyone who invited a guest to our Easter service (whether they were able to come or not). We almost doubled our “average attendance” of 70 and gave others the opportunity to worship our awesome God. Our attendance on Easter was 133. Great Job!!
- Thank you to the missions committee for you leadership in our Weekend Back Pack Lent Mission project. Thank you to the congregation for your generous support of this mission project!
A Suggestion Box has been placed on the table in the foyer. If you have a suggestion for ministry or mission, please write it down, and sign and date the suggestion. This will enable us to ask questions or find out more information or feed back to you about the suggestion. Please do not place anonymous suggestions in the box.
Blood donations are collected on the 1st Monday of the month at the Langlade Hospital. Consider giving blood. It is always needed.
Guidelines for Greeters
- Greet worshipers and hand out bulletins.
- Be sure to have visitors sign the guest book.
- Be sure to hand out pew pads from the outside edges of the pews (end up in the middle).
- The candles should be lit during the prelude at the beginning of worship.
- Perform an attendance count.
- Take offering; starting at the front of the church working toward the back; remembering to take offering from the choir.
- When taking the offering to the altar take the food pantry basket as well.
- Snuff out candles during the last hymn.
Many Ways to Volunteer
- Sanctuary Choir
- Bell Choir
- Special Music
- Small Group Leaders
- Communion Servers
- Communion Visitation Helpers
- General Visitation Helpers
- United Methodist Women
- Sunday School Teachers
- Audio/Visual Technicians – Need people to run the power point projector on Sunday mornings. Glenn Bugni will provide training. If willing and interested, please contact Pastor Debbie.
- Nursery Helpers
- Also, we are looking for someone who is good at doing calligraphy to fill out certificates for baptisms, new members . . . If you are good at this type of project and would like to help just let Aimee know and she will have something for you to get started on.