Worship Volunteer Schedule
Nov. 5 – Bob White
Nov. 12 – Lakshmi Deep
Nov. 19 – Connie Schmeiser
Nov. 26 – Tom Waidelich
Dec. 3 – Lou Ann Tousey
Dec. 10 – Glenn Bugni
Dec. 17 – Randy Meyers
Dec. 24 (morning) – Noel Deep
Dec. 24 (evening) – Jamie Meyers
Dec. 31 – Diane Zuelzke
Greeters and Ushers
Nov. 5 – Ron and Terry Zalewski
Nov. 12 – Glenn and Nancy Bugni
Nov. 19 – Jamie and Randy Myers
Nov. 26 – Mike Akright and Greg Bruss
Dec. 3 – Tom and Lisa Waidelich
Dec. 10 – Ted and Cindy Ave’Lallemant
Dec. 17 – Dennis and Kris Fincher
Dec. 24 (morning) – Tim and Carol Devoe
Dec. 24 (evening) – Kakes Family
Dec. 31 – Marvin and Connie Schmeiser
Please consult the guidelines for the Greeters and Ushers posted inside the sanctuary doors by the candle lighters. (Also listed near bottom of this page.)
Nov. 5 – Steve Janke
Nov. 12 – John Bushy
Nov. 19 – Glen Bugni
Nov. 26 – Kris Fincher
Dec. 3 – Nathan Deep
Dec. 10 – Whitt Mach
Dec. 17 – Ben Tincher
Dec. 24 (morning) – Ron Zalewski
Dec. 24 (evening) – Paul Kakes
Dec. 31 – Ted Ave’Lallemant
Thank You’s from Pastor Deb…
- Thank you to everyone who turned in your estimate of giving card, ministry menu and/or Paul Webster pledge card. We really appreciate your generosity.
- Thank you to the Gardening committee for all your hard work on the community garden. What a blessing you are to our church family and to the community of Antigo!
- Thank you to everyone who invited someone to come to our Big Day. I am grateful for your effort whether the person you invited chose to come or not.
- Thank you to Connie Schmeiser, Randy Myers and Patrice Flock for leading a growth group.
- Thank you also to DeVoes, Flocks and Myers for hosting groups.
- Thank you to Kelvin Wagner for installing the new parking lot lights. We appreciate your using your skills and abilities for our church.
A Suggestion Box has been placed on the table in the foyer. If you have a suggestion for ministry or mission, please write it down, and sign and date the suggestion. This will enable us to ask questions or find out more information or feed back to you about the suggestion. Please do not place anonymous suggestions in the box.
Blood donations are collected on the 1st Monday of the month at the Langlade Hospital. Consider giving blood. It is always needed.
Guidelines for Greeters
- Greet worshipers and hand out bulletins.
- Be sure to have visitors sign the guest book.
- Be sure to hand out pew pads from the outside edges of the pews (end up in the middle).
- The candles should be lit during the prelude at the beginning of worship.
- Perform an attendance count.
- Take offering; starting at the front of the church working toward the back; remembering to take offering from the choir.
- When taking the offering to the altar take the food pantry basket as well.
- Snuff out candles during the last hymn.
Many Ways to Volunteer
- Sanctuary Choir
- Bell Choir
- Special Music
- Small Group Leaders
- Communion Servers
- Communion Visitation Helpers
- General Visitation Helpers
- United Methodist Women
- Sunday School Teachers
- Audio/Visual Technicians – Need people to run the power point projector on Sunday mornings. Glenn Bugni will provide training. If willing and interested, please contact Pastor Debbie.
- Nursery Helpers
- Also, we are looking for someone who is good at doing calligraphy to fill out certificates for baptisms, new members . . . If you are good at this type of project and would like to help just let Aimee know and she will have something for you to get started on.