Worship Volunteer Schedule
May 6 – Noel Deep
May 13 – Tom Waidelich
May 20 – Connie Schmeiser
May 27 – Lou Ann Tousey
June 3 – Patrice Flock
June 10 – Greg Bruss
June 17 – LouAnn Tousey
June 24 – Donna Ruf
Greeters and Ushers
May 6 – Tim and Carol DeVoe
May 13 – Dennis and Kris Fincher
May 20 – Diane Wyland and Kay Schroeder
May 27 – Mike Akright and Greg Bruss
June 3 – Marvin and Connie Schmeiser
June 10 – Kakes Family
June 17 – Carl and Barb McIlquham
June 24 – Carol and Dave Arndt
Please consult the guidelines for the Greeters and Ushers posted inside the sanctuary doors by the candle lighters. (Also listed near bottom of this page.)
May 6 – John Bushy
May 13 – Paul Kakes
May 20 – Dennis Fincher
May 27 – Glenn Bugni
June 3 – Kris Fincher
June 10 – Nathan Deep
June 17 – Glenn Bugni
June 24 – Ted Ave’Lallemant
Thank You’s from Pastor Deb…
- Thank you to everyone who helped with the Easter breakfast.
- Thank you to everyone who invited a guest to our Easter service (whether they were able to come or not). We almost doubled our “average attendance” of 70 and gave others the opportunity to worship our awesome God. Our attendance on Easter was 132. Great Job!!
- Thank you to the choir for all the inspiring music throughout Lent and Easter!
- Thank you to everyone who helped at the Brat sale at Lakeside.
- Thank you to all who gave so generously toward the parsonage roof project and/or the Red Bird Mission project!!
- Thank you to the Missions Committee for spear heading our Lenten Mission project.
- Thank you to everyone who taught at “Something to Chew On” this year, and to Randy Myers for organizing our leaders each month!
- Thank you to Kris Fincher for all her work in the church library!
- Thank you to our Sunday School Teachers, Angela Sheldon, Denise Janke, Jim & Jessie Akright for faithfully teaching our children, helpers, Amber Crum, Leah Lex and Liz Ploeger, and to Carol DeVoe who keeps our Sunday School organized. You are much appreciated.
- Thank you to Jean Lucht for donating our Antigo United Methodist Church Banner. We appreciate your generosity.
- Thank you to Denise Janke and Children’s Sunday School for the delicious cookies you gave away as an act of kindness following worship.
A Suggestion Box has been placed on the table in the foyer. If you have a suggestion for ministry or mission, please write it down, and sign and date the suggestion. This will enable us to ask questions or find out more information or feed back to you about the suggestion. Please do not place anonymous suggestions in the box.
Blood donations are collected on the 1st Monday of the month at the Langlade Hospital. Consider giving blood. It is always needed.
Guidelines for Greeters
- Greet worshipers and hand out bulletins.
- Be sure to have visitors sign the guest book.
- Be sure to hand out pew pads from the outside edges of the pews (end up in the middle).
- The candles should be lit during the prelude at the beginning of worship.
- Perform an attendance count.
- Take offering; starting at the front of the church working toward the back; remembering to take offering from the choir.
- When taking the offering to the altar take the food pantry basket as well.
- Snuff out candles during the last hymn.
Many Ways to Volunteer
- Sanctuary Choir
- Bell Choir
- Special Music
- Small Group Leaders
- Communion Servers
- Communion Visitation Helpers
- General Visitation Helpers
- United Methodist Women
- Sunday School Teachers
- Audio/Visual Technicians – Need people to run the power point projector on Sunday mornings. Glenn Bugni will provide training. If willing and interested, please contact Pastor Debbie.
- Nursery Helpers
- Also, we are looking for someone who is good at doing calligraphy to fill out certificates for baptisms, new members . . . If you are good at this type of project and would like to help just let Aimee know and she will have something for you to get started on.